Monday, January 4, 2010

Warp Speed to Catch Up!

Ah, Let's see....

Water pipe busted at the house. Hot water at that, cold worked fine. 3 hour later and $150 and wallah...water again. If only I could deter myself from the urge to turn the dripping faucets off. Hopefully it won't lead to insanity, or sanity - depends on how you are looking at it.

I have had several inquiries from potential renters to the store. The current renter terminated his leases at the end of December. Now I just have to figure out what to do with it. Several interesting ideas have come into play. Not ready to divulge them just yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Door bell occasionally rings on its own.

I am in complete apartment living mood. Funny how easy it was to slip back into it, but the want of a home has not subsided. Gettin there.

Raleigh and I have been missing Gracie like crazy. She is spending time in Charlotte with Chris since things have been so crazy here. Looking forward to the end of the month when she comes home.

I am so totally a Godmother and it rocks!!!!

It snowed, its cold and there have been rainbows around the moon. A blue moon happened this past month as well, on my 30th birthday no less.

Till next time.....

1 comment:

  1. That’s a nice, little white house. It goes well with the season. The color white is truly pure and everlasting. The front yard is also very spacious and wide – it seems to welcome you towards it. Just some fixing and renovation, and it’ll be good to go. :)

    ReplyDelete