Monday, January 4, 2010

Floors!!!!



Well, the floors are going down. Dad, Colt, Sherman, Stephen & Aubrey replaced or sistered all the floor joist that needed to be - and there were a lot!

John Bazemore ran new duct work and replaced the floor vents. He also added two new large air intakes in the walls located in the hallway. This eliminated the need for the previous intakes located in the floors in every room.

Dad and Sherman completed the insulation and sub-flooring installation and Sherman has already started the hardwood. It looks great so far and I am excited to see its completion, as you might be able to tell from my illustration above. ;)

To all of you who have helped get to this point, manual labor or emotional support, I thank you. A million times over, I thank you. I consider you all to be blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment