Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Night

Trick or treating was interesting here. I had just as many adults as I did kids...and many were not even in costume.....now where's the fun in that? Trick or treaters started about 5:30 and by 7:00 I was out of candy. I think next year I am going to try and scare the bejezzes out of them before they ever get to the door. Maybe the candy will last a little longer that way!

My doorbell rang, on its own several times last night. Interesting. There were 5 of us here, we investigated. No one was at any of the doors. It has not done that before, since I've been here. I guess that was a trick but to me it turned out to be a Halloween treat!

The Halloween party I went to was fun. My besties had the best costume of the bunch. I will post a picture once I download from my camera. Ms Ann decks her historic home out...It was quite beautiful. I had my cards read. It will be quite interesting to see how things play out.

No comments:

Post a Comment